This position is a component of the Student Employment Program, which is dependent on government funding.
We are looking for 2 people to drive up our level of awesomeness! No degree in Internology needed!
As an official internologist at our Festival you will be under the direct supervision of the Executive
Director and the Operations Coordinator. The Festival Intern(ologists) will be responsible for supporting
Festival staff to help ensure the successful execution of the 18th annual Saskatchewan Festival of Words in
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- assisting with the administration of selected elements of an existing marketing campaign
- assisting with the acquisition, organization, and management of paid advertising and in-kind
- The coordination, implementation, and supervision of volunteers
- The management and overseeing of an individual event (you get to plan it from start to finish!)
- Acting as Festival Ambassadors in our community
Note: The interns will be required to keep accurate computerized transaction records, and submit a written
progress report and self-evaluation to the government funders upon completion of the program.
- second or third year registered post-secondary student returning to full-time studies in the fall
- strong oral and written communication skills
- interest and/or background in promotions
- enjoys – and may have experience – working with a variety of people of all age groups and walks
- pays careful attention to detail
- possesses basic computer literacy
- has access to a vehicle and a valid drivers license
- possesses strong time-management and organizational capabilities
- can juggle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- can work as part of a team
- shows initiative and independence by assuming responsibility for implementing duties from start
- can work toward and meet deadlines
- displays patience and flexibility
- specialization in statistics/marketing/social media
, 30 hours/week, $12/hour. Hours of work may vary.
Applications must be received by the closing deadline: Wednesday, April 30th at 4pm.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
217 Main Street North Moose Jaw, SK S6H 0W1
Submit resume with three references to:
Saskatchewan Festival of Words