SKFOW Street Fair
We are excited to announce the first ever Saskatchewan Festival Of Words Street Fair!
On July 13th 2023 we will be shutting down Main Str. between High and Fairford to host a street fair that celebrates Canadian Literature and kick off our fabulous festival.
How to Get Involved
We are opening up spaces for exhibitors and vendors to come engage with the literary community and our festival attendees.
All spaces are 10'x10'. We supply the physical space only. You are expected to provide tables, chairs and anything else your booth may need. Booth registration fee is $30 which is to be paid after your application is approved
Please Note that due to limited space we will be prioritizing arts and literary organizations over individuals
1. The Street Fair is from 4:00 PM- 7:00 PM. We ask that all exhibitors are set up by 3:30PM and taken down by 7:30PM. Please take all garbage and materials with you and be mindful of the environment.
2. Exhibitor spaces must be staffed at all times. The Festival of Words is not responsible for the loss or damage of Exhibitor property.
3. The Street Fair is a family friendly event. We ask that you avoid any offensive, hateful or inappropriate display items or materials.
4. Be prepared and dress for the weather. In the case of rain/bad weather we will provide indoor space at the Moose Jaw Cultural Centre.
5. The Exhibitor agrees to adhere to the bylaws, rules and regulations set forth by the City of Moose Jaw and the Saskatchewan Festival of Words.
6. Be respectful of Festival Staff and Volunteers. Any failure to uphold this or any of the above may result in expulsion of an Exhibitor.
7. The Festival of Words will not supply a refund for canceled spaces.
Application Deadline: June 15th